Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto
If you're seeking a place that defines luxury and true relaxation, look no further than award-winning Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto. With its quiet beaches, scenic vistas, rich history and astounding natural habitat – and offering every modern amenity and truly exceptional service – Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is the perfect getaway for everyone.
The Villa Group is proud to offer in-house internet service. As we are now directly servicing the equipment, we are very excited to be able to offer more value to our Club members by offering *FREE* internet service. (Guests and guests of members will be charged a nominal fee for the service.)
Wi-Fi Internet is available in public areas such as the Lobby, Restaurants, Pools and Beach. Wi-Fi is not available in the rooms, just in public areas.
Loreto's Frecuently Asked Questions
- How far is the resort from the airport?
25 kms (approximately 16 miles)
- Does Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto offer a shuttle service and is there any fee for this?
Roundtrip shuttle service is available from Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto to Loréto (town). For adults and children of all ages this shuttle is $10 USD per person roundtrip and $5 USD per person one way.
- Do all rooms have an ocean view?
Even though Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto is an ocean front resort, not all of the rooms have ocean views. Many of the rooms do have views of the ocean while other rooms have a garden, pool, golf course, or mountain view.
- Can we exchange money at the resort?
Yes, you can exchange money at the resort if you present your passport. There is a limit of $1,500 USD maximum per person per monthly stay.
- Is there a grocery store on site?
Yes, we have the Palmita Market where members and guests can buy groceries, toiletries and souvenirs.
- Does Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto offer parasailing?
No, we are in front of a national marine park that is protected by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Because of this, some motorized activities are not allowed to conserve this area. Paddle boards, kayaks, pedal boats, snorkeling, and scuba diving are allowed in this area since these activities do not utilize motors.
- Does the resort have a car rental service onsite?
Yes, Hertz Car Rental is onsite in the lobby and is open daily from 9am to 5pm.
- How many restaurants does Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto have on site?
Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto has three (3) restaurants onsite. The Market Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Market serves Mediterranean, American and Mexican food in a casual buffet-style eatery. Click here for The Market's menu. Casa Mia is open daily for lunch and dinner and serves a variety of items such as wood oven pizzas, tacos, sandwiches and salads. Click here for Casa Mia’s menu. Danzante Fine Dining is open Sunday thru Friday from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm. Danzante Fine Dining serves steak and seafood in a classical atmosphere with beautiful views of the Danzante Bay. Reservations are required at Danzante Fine Dining. Click here for Danzante Fine Dining’s menu.
- We have multiple rooms; can we please all be on the same floor?
All room assignments are done just prior to arrival so that our members receive the best available rooms. If you have multiple room reservations your agent will link those reservation notes together and the resort will do their best to accommodate your requests upon arrival.
- We are elite members; can we please request a certain building, floor and room number?
Elite members are allowed to place a request for a specific floor and/or building, but not a specific room number. All requests may be fulfilled based on availability.
- Is the fitness center free at the resort?
The fitness center is free for Members. Guests and guests of members must pay to use the fitness center.
- Do we have to pay for the Sabila Spa wet areas without all-inclusive and if so how much?
The Sabila Spa wet areas are included for all members and all-inclusive guests. The cost for non-all-inclusive guests or non-members is $22 USD per day per person.
- Are there hiking trails at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto?
Yes, there are a few trails at the resort. Some of these trails are more difficult than others; some have panoramic views; others demand a higher level of exercise.
- Can we rent snorkeling equipment?
Yes, you can rent snorkeling equipment with Danzante Tours or the Activities department on-site at the resort.
- Does Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto provide coffee in the rooms?
Yes, one package of coffee is included as a welcome gift for each room. Members and guests on the all-inclusive meal plan get one package of coffee per day.
- Is there anything within walking distance of the resort?
Ensenada Blanca is a small fishing village that is close by. The resort is also near many great beaches.
- How is the Danzante Golf Course progressing at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto?
Although the golf course is still being developed, members can play any combination of the open holes to play a full round of golf (18 holes).